Tuesday 22 May 2012

polka dot madness

hi lovely's i got a new  No 7 red nail varnish yesterday and decided that i would spice up my nails and decided to go for red with white polka dots i have only done polka dots a few times before so just starting to get the hang of it, but as they say practice makes perfect lol.

I was also watching my little cousin Robyn all weekend so took advantage of her nails aswell, they were so small so looked super cute. i love doing new and crazy things with my nails but am not very good at it to be honest so i tend to stick with what i know but i have recently being trying out some new styles and colours so if you have any ideas or tips then feel free to share.

                                                                     Much Love
                                                                     Emmylou x

                      No 7 Stay perfect nail varnish in Devils delight 190 £7 from boots

                             Natural collection nail tip whitener about  £2.99 from boots
nail dotting tool i got from ebay 


my little cousin Robyn's matching nails 

                                                                   My polka dot nails

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Your nails look amazing - wish I had the patients to do this!
Hannah xo
www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk